Deccofelt is the premier, direct hot melt adhesive coater on the West Coast. Adhesive backed materials are efficient, economical, and convenient, without environmental issues or messy sprays. We have been developing creative solutions for our customers for over 55 years. Deccofelt specializes in applying adhesive coatings to foam, fabric, felt, film, cork, foils, and rubber materials. Adhesive types include: pressure sensitive, heat activated, moisture cure, rubber, acrylic, EVA, polyester, polyamide, urethane, and APO.
This trade show pop-up booth has fabric bonded by Deccofelt to a flexible plastic backing and adhesive magnetic strips that secure it to the metal frame.
Our specialties include:
- Custom coatings, one or two sides (double coated)
- Web width capabilities from 0.5" – 74",
- Adhesive coating thickness from 0.001” – 0.015”
- Permanent, repositionable, or low-tack removable adhesives.
- Pattern and 100% coating with Pressure-Sensitive, Heat-Activated and high temperature thermoset adhesives
- Direct or transfer coatings w/ easy release protective liners
- Freezer grade to 600+ F
- High Peel / High Shear adhesives
- Processes: extrusion, gravure, roll to roll, & precast films