Slitting & Die Cutting
Slitting, Die-Cutting, and Sheeting
Deccofelt can die-cut, slit, and sheet materials and laminates into a variety of shapes and sizes from ¼” diameters to larger and more intricate parts. Our rotary, steel rule, and clicker die presses customize your products to your specifications. Die-cut parts can be supplied with adhesive backing f or “peel & stick” applications, or without adhesive. Parts may be designed aesthetically for visible use such as automotive sunshades, cork coasters, and cabinet doors, or geared primarily for performance, economics and labor efficiency for automotive and construction products such as sound & sealant gaskets and thermal insulation. Custom packaging is also offered for retail displays.
O ur capabilities include:
- Process: rotary, steel rule & clicker
- Web widths up to 75"
- Max. die – cut area: 42" x 59"
- Can sheet materials up to 75" wide, and lengths from 1/8 inch to 12 ft
- Available as individual parts or kiss-cut on rolls
- Roll slitting up to 40" in diameter
- Process materials up to 72" wide